Parmigiani

Parmigiani
Take me to the Parmigiani blog!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Feature in Heuer Suisse

My portfolio featured in Heure Suisse

I was greatly honoured to be given several pages of the permier industry magazine Heure Suisse. This is the leading Swiss magazine read by almost everyone in the industry. The magazine is published in both French and German editions



So instead of the regular blog post, please allow me some gloating time.

My spread covers 9 full pages, including a double page spread of the Parmigiani Tourbillon. And a full page with my bio and book.

Here is the extracted pages from the magazine issue 116, in both French and German.

Interestingly, the photographs chosen were taken with diverse cameras...my trusty Hasselblad H3D, the on-test Leica S2, and even with my Panasonic GH-2. Have fun guessing which is which.

Thanks Marco for being a great agent!

No comments: